martes, 3 de mayo de 2011

Welcome to blogger Rocielis..!!

Hello,  My friends, This is my firts blog for my English class level two. This is created for the publication  my Englis class homework. I created this Blog only like an "Academic work".

My name is Rocielis Fernandez and my friends tell me la guara, And study law at URBE. I am fron Barquisimeto-Lara State, originally, I live in Ojeda city with my uncles. I'm 18 years old.

I enjoy watch sport games (Manchester and barcelona) and spend time with my family. I love music listening and to dance. I don't like the lies, hypocrisy and the egocentric people.

I want to graduate and  a sucessfull lawyer, I want to make a difference and leave a mark. Wantto travelby the World and be happy.

I think english language is very important, because is a "Global Language". Costs me much the English, But I hope learn and pass the field.

Mark your footprint in the world, Be the difference!!

*Roci*

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario