sábado, 28 de mayo de 2011

Schedule for this week

Sunday             Monday    Tuesday   Wednesday      Thursday           Friday   Saturday
Morning      Mass- church   University     Yoga     Study group     Clean the room                     wash
Morning      Mass- church   University     Yoga     Study group      Clean the room     Dance     wash
Afternoon                                                     Clean                                                    Dance
Afternoon                                                     Clean       Gym
Evening                                     Dance                          Gym                 Sleep             Party      Party
Evening                                     Dance                                                  Sleep             Party       Party

I'm going to Sunday Mass, weekdays I go to University and dance class on Monday Tuesday and Friday one hour. I practice yoga to relax from daily stress, I'm going to the gym on Wednesdays,Thursdays in the morning clean my room and sleep early. Friday and Saturday evening I like going to parties. On the weekend, I don't do anything special, I wash and share with my family.


Mark your footprint in the world, Be the difference!! 

*Roci*

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario